0x1 Office for Mac 2016 v15.11.2 Volume License Edition
Microsoft Office for Mac 2016 v15.11.2 Volume License Edition | 1.08 GB
Microsoft has announced the release of the preliminary version of the office suite Office 2016 for the Mac. The new Office for Mac is the first major upgrade package Microsoft Office applications on the platform OS X since the release version of Office 2011. The new version of the program includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, and also brings a lot of new features, including support for high-resolution displays Retina and full-screen applications.
The main focus of her made on standardization and better integration with cloud-based service OneDrive.
Office suite Office 2016 for Mac has inherited many elements from the version of Office for Windows, and mobile client applications Office, which debuted last year. Updates to the tape, which is a new arranges tools and formatting functions, completely redesigned user interface based on the latest functionality of computers Mac, new themes and styles. There is even a new design theme in the spirit of Yosemite, which to the best advantage of features such as support for full-screen applications, OS X.
• Mac computer with an Intel processor
• Mac OS X version 10.10
• Recommended 1 GB of RAM
• 5,62 GB of free hard disk space
• Hard disk formatting such as HFS + (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
• A monitor with 1280×800 resolution or higher
• Recommended Safari 7
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nt1m4el 密码: 3987
0x2 Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus 16.0.4229.1020 RTM Escrow
icrosoft Office 2016 Professional Plus 16.0.4229.1020 RTM Escrow | 2.8 GB
Microsoft Office 2016 is the complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for the modern workplace, with smart tools for individuals, teams, and businesses. It can open your applications, documents anywhere, across multiple devices. Get the installed applications you know and trust – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access. Always have the latest, full installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best – using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen. Microsoft Office 2016 will offer new security, compliance, and deployment features, giving organizations more control over sensitive data and IT more flexibility in deployment and management.
Microsoft expanded the Office footprint to iPad and Android tablets. Upgraded Office experiences on the Mac, the iPhone and on the web. Also have been added new apps to the Office family with Sway and Office Lens. All designed to keep your work moving, everywhere. While you’ve seen us focus on tuning Office for different platforms over the last year, make no mistake, Office on Windows desktop is central to our strategy.
Microsoft Office 2016 suite includes applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open documents created without any additional action. Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
New in Microsoft Office 2016:
Your documents, anywhere – Across the Office 2016 applications, it’s easier to use the power of feature-rich applications to create, open, edit and save files in the cloud from your desktop, so you can access them from anywhere and on any device. In addition, new modern attachments in Outlook make it easy to attach files from OneDrive and automatically configure permission for the recipients – without leaving Outlook. All making it easier to share and collaborate on your work with others.
Collaboration – Real-time co-authoring is available in the Office Online apps today and we’re bringing that experience to the Windows Desktop applications, starting with Word. When you and your team are working in Word 2016 and/or Office online, you’ll be able to see where other editors are working and what they are writing – all in real-time.
Smart Applications – Applications will learn as you work, taking advantage of subtle cues and clues to help you stay on task and get more out of Office. Tell Me, a new search tool available in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, serves up the commands you need by simply typing what you want to do. Clutter – a new Exchange feature that lights up in Outlook – uses machine learning to analyze your email patterns and de-clutter your inbox by moving lower priority messages out of your way and into a new Clutter folder. And Insights, powered by Bing, finds you contextual information from the web within the reading experience.
Data analysis made faster and easier – New analysis capabilities are built into Excel, so you can pull, map, analyze and visualize your data faster and easier than ever.
• One-click forecasting. Create forecasts on your data series with one click to future trends.
• Intuitive data connecting and shaping capabilities. With integrated Power Query, use Excel as your personal analysis workspace by connecting to and viewing all the data around you. Take advantage of a broad range of data sources, including tables from websites, corporate data like SAP Business Objects, unstructured sources like Hadoop, and services like Salesforce. After bringing all your data together in one place, quickly shape and combine to fit your unique business needs and get to analysis in seconds
• Easy data modeling and powerful analysis. With improved Power Pivot features as part of Excel, map different data sets with drag-and-drop ease to build data models to give you the bigger picture of your business. Take advantage of intuitive analysis functions, automatic time grouping and other features that enhance your PivotTable and PivotChart analysis experience. Now with the ability to calculate 100s of millions of rows of data, perform deeper analysis with high speed.
• Publish to Microsoft Power BI Preview. Effortlessly publish and share your Excel workbooks to users of Power BI.
• New modern charts and graphs, including TreeMap, Sunburst, Waterfall, Box and Whisker and Histogram and Pareto in Excel help you to present your data in fresh ways.
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntMRiYl 密码: s587